November 4, 2014
WFF Chairman Feng Lun Receives NUS Eminent Business Alumni Award
Dr. Feng Lun, Chairman of World Future Foundation and Founder of Vantone Holdings Co. Ltd was one of ten Asian business leaders to be honored by NUS Business School at its Eminent Business Alumni Awards in a ceremony held in Singapore on Nov 4, 2014.
The individuals, who hold key leadership positions across various industries in Asia, were recognised for their leadership and management qualities, as well as their contributions to society.
The biennial awards recognise the achievements of alumni who have distinguished themselves as leaders in the private and public sectors.
Minister for Trade and Industry Lim Hng Kiang who was the Guest of Honour at the ceremony underlined the need for employers to place greater emphasis on soft skills as Singapore continues on its path to be a key business hub for the world.
Complete list of the prizewinners as follows:
Senior Alumni Awards:
1. Janet Ang, Managing Director, IBM Singapore (Bachelor of Business Administration
2. Dr Chen Chun Hua, Co-Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, New Hope Liuhe Corp. Ltd (Asia Pacific Executive Master of Business Administration Chinese, 2000).
3. Dr Feng Lun, Managing Director, Vantone Holdings Co. Ltd (Master in Public Administration and Management, 2013)
4. Liak Teng Lit, Group Chief Executive Officer, Alexandra Health System (Master of Business Administration, 1991)
5. Dr Robert Yap, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, YCH Group (Bachelor of Business Administration, 1976)
6. Atsushi Yosikawa, President and Group Chief Operating Officer, Nomura Holdings, Inc. (Master of Business Administration, 1984)
(Text by Joseph Sim)